iPad not uploading items

Rawdeal
Rawdeal
Community Member

Hi,
I have 1password Pro running on my iMac, Macbook, iPhone and iPad. If I create items on the mac(s), they sync beautifully with other devices. If I create items on the iPad, they don't sync.
Looking at the settings/sync I only have the options of iCloud, Dropbox, or LAN. I thought with 1P Pro, I shouldn't be using any of those - what should it be set at? Even if I select iCloud, it says it is syncing but no syncing upload takes place (only download).
Tried closing and re-opening the app - didn't make a difference.

Can you help?

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: 10.0.2
Sync Type: 1P Pro

Comments

• MaxSiegel
    MaxSiegel
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2016

Hi @Rawdeal, thank you for reaching out to us. We can definitely help you out here. :)

I see that you have a 1Password Families account; it sounds like your iPad is the only device that may not be signed in to your account. If you tap open 1Password and tap Settings, you'll find an option at the very top that says 1Password Accounts. You'll want to tap that and then add your account's credentials. Once you're signed in on your iPad, all of your items on all of your devices should show up in the right place.

Hope that helps! Please keep us in the loop and let us know how things go. :)

ref: B5BO 116717

• Rawdeal
    Rawdeal
    Community Member

Max,
    Thanks. It looks like I am logged in - when I go to 1P accounts, I see my account listed and when I click on it, I get all the details including the correct account key.
    Could it be that I am still logged in under my original account (before I upgraded to Pro/Family), which was syncing via iCloud? In which case do I need to delete this account and re-add it?
    Regards,
    John

• John,

I think the best way forward would be for us to get a proper look under the hood. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports. I'd like one from the iPad that is not working, one from the iPhone that is working, and one from one of the Macs that is working.

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.