Dropbox sync

javs
javs
Community Member

Using 1Password (Ver 6+) on Iphone and trying to sync with Dropbox on my laptop. Followed instructions on your site bu the syncing does not happen. On iphone it only appears to spin its wheels and on Dropbox the 1Password folder is empty. Using Win 8; dropbox syncs all my other files just fine. thanksfor your help.
javs

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IPhone ver 10; Laptop Win8
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @javs,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. To get a better idea of what is going on under the hood I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.