The idea was that I use 1password on PC - MacbookAir - Iphone - .. I purchased a single license

I received an email with the link to install version 6 on mac and version 4 on Pc. Big was my surprise I had difficulties to organise a central vault on dropbox for all my devises but I now my account on the mac was frozen but I've paid the license. I installed the beta 6 on PC but the problem remained, account accessible on PC but not on mac. I saw some blogging now about the standalone and the subscription and this later is the only solution to get my original idea of 1password working. How can this be resolved ? I can send you the order number of my purchase. Br Rik

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hi I have a problem an I presume

Comments

• PilarPilar

Team Member

Hi @DDC

I'm sorry about the confusion with 1Password and the different ways in which it can work. If you purchased your license recently but would like to move to a subscription (which would for sure make your life easier and include the latest version of all the apps!) can you please shoot an email to us to [email protected] with a link to this thread and we'll take care of you over there :)

When you send us the email, you'll get an automatic reply from our BitBot assistant with your ticket number, please post it here se we can connect the dots and help you better :chuffed:

• [#YVZ-53581-486]

• PilarPilar

Team Member
    edited October 2016

Hi @DDC

We have received your email and someone will be answering there soon. We'll continue the conversation over there, have a great day :chuffed:

ref: #YVZ-53581-486

• Hi Pilar, I'm yet to be contacted to resolve this issue.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @DDC

We replied to you via email on Oct 14th. I'm resending that message to you now. If you still do not have it please make sure your system is not filtering it out as junk/spam. The message will be coming from [email protected].

Thanks!

Ben

• Thx was indeed filtered as spam. resolved.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Perfect. Thanks for the update! If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.