To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Duplicate accounts

kellywsmith
kellywsmith
Community Member
edited October 2016 in Memberships

Ever since one of the latest upgrades I now have duplicate accounts listed for all of my 3500 accounts. Here is a video showing the issue. Please let me know what I can do.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:undefined, kb-search:duplicate

Comments

• Hi @kellywsmith! Sorry about that. I removed the screencast from your post since this is a public forum and I'm sure you didn't want the email addresses in it exposed to the public.

Did you recently migrate to a 1Password account? If so, the last step in the migration is to remove your old vault so there aren't duplicates. You can learn how to do that in the "To delete your old vault" section of our migration guide:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Once you do, the duplicates should no longer be there. :) Let us know how this goes, and if you have any questions we're here to help.

• kellywsmith
    kellywsmith
    Community Member

Thanks. I have been using 1Password for years and I don't remember migrating anything. Its possible as I dont' remember much anymore. Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

• @kellywsmith You're welcome. If you would like to know more details about your account, sign in to it from my.1password.com. You can also email us at support@1password.com and we can discuss things privately there. :)

• kellywsmith
    kellywsmith
    Community Member

I see that I have 2 accounts: 1 Personal and 1 KellyWSmith. I don't see the option to delete one of the accounts in my 1Password on my Mac.

• Thanks for the details. I just sent you an email with a bit more info about your accounts. Let's keep the conversation going there for now. Talk to you soon!

ref: IGB-12857-173

This discussion has been closed.