To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Purchased 1Password twice... Once on website, and again through MAC Store, still no access key.

Options
Moses76
Moses76
Community Member
edited October 2016 in Memberships

I started a 1Password trial a few years ago, but did not purchase until recently (purchased on my Mac). having trouble finding my access key and/or QR code, so I purchased a second time today, and still not access key!!!!! I followed help prompts and a license was emailed to me, but it simply prompts me to click "find license" and sends me to more help screens... like circular reasoning! I want a QR code to scan for my android phone, or at lease my account key so I can log in manually. I'm out over $120.00 with no access to my data. What's the deal?

Lastly, there isn't a phone number to call? Not happy... hope I receive some sort of response here by the time I return from work. If there is a method to call, please contact me on my cell @ [number removed by AgileBits for privacy on our public forum]

1Password Version: 6.3.5
Extension Version: Safari
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: ?

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Moses76

I'm very sorry for the confusion with 1Password and the different ways in which it can work. I can see that you have an account that is still active, under the trial period until next year, so you don't need to worry about that one for just a little bit longer. To get a refund on the license you got by mistake from us, could you please send us an email to support+licenses@agilebits.com with a link to this post so we can take care of you over there?

To get the refund from the AppStore, you'll need to deal directly with Apple. This guide from them will help you sort it out. If you purchased it recently then the refund process should go smoothly :chuffed:

Finally, if you want to add your Android device to your account, this article will help you find your Account Key and QR code so you can add it :chuffed:

I hope to get your email soon so we can get you sorted out and ready to use 1Password in all your devices!

This discussion has been closed.