1Password Windows bugs and requests

Jelv
Jelv
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows
  • Bug: When saving an item in a tag list the list flashes the All items list before returning to the tag list.
  • Bug: After editing an item in a tag list the tag in the left menu is no longer selected.
  • Bug: After deleting an item from a tag list the view changes to All items list but I want to continue in the tag list
  • Request: Adding, editing and deleting sections and form/custom fields
  • Request: I'm missing the CTRL+E, CTRL+S and CTRL+O shortkeys
  • Request: I'm missing the Dutch translation, now some new items are English and my old items are Dutch xD
  • Request: I'm missing the favicons for the logins and software
  • Request: I'm missing OTOP support

1Password Version: 6.1.272d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10 Edu
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Jelv,

Thanks for taking the time to send us feedback. We really appreciate it :)

Bug: When saving an item in a tag list the list flashes the All items list before returning to the tag list.

There are few data refresh issues that we're still in the process of fixing but I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this.
    Can you please give us reproducible steps?

Bug: After editing an item in a tag list the tag in the left menu is no longer selected.

Bug: After deleting an item from a tag list the view changes to All items list but I want to continue in the tag list

Part of the refresh issues. Will be fixed.

Request: Adding, editing and deleting sections and form/custom fields

Coming. Not implemented, yet. There are a few things about the item details that still need attention.

Request: I'm missing the CTRL+E, CTRL+S and CTRL+O shortkeys

Same deal as right above. We haven't had time to add this feature, yet.

Request: I'm missing the Dutch translation, now some new items are English and my old items are Dutch xD

This will be fixed once we add localisation to the app. Believe me, I can't wait to have the user interface in German again :)

Request: I'm missing the favicons for the logins and software

You, us, and many others. It's coming.

Request: I'm missing OTOP support

In what way? We have TOTP support in 1Password 6, we even copy the TOTP value to the clipboard after you fill a login item that has a TOTP field.

Cheers,

Alex

• Jelv
    Jelv
    Community Member

There are few data refresh issues that we're still in the process of fixing but I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this.

Can you please give us reproducible steps?

Click on tag in left menu. Click item in the list. Click edit. Click save. Now the list flashes with all items and then back to tag list. Expected result is that you just see the tag list and not a flash of the all items list.

• Jelv
    Jelv
    Community Member

Found another one:

• Bug: Search for multiple results, delete one of those items, returns to all items list. Expected result would be that you return to your search results without the delete item.
  • Hi @Jelv,

These are all known related issues in how we're reloading the database. Right now, 1Password does not yet retain the view you're in after you make changes or if it does, it is not efficient and loads the All Vaults first before it takes you to the previous view, instead of leaving you in the same view.

These will all be addressed soon when we redesign the entire database reload process.

This discussion has been closed.