AGAlumB
1Password Alumni
edited November 2016 in Apple Watch

Comments

• phantom1982
    phantom1982
    Community Member

Hi,

I have 1PW for Families and can see the Pro features enabled on my iPhone. However, after setting up my Apple Watch, Including PIN, I don't see an option to add an item to Apple Watch. I've looked at logins, notes and identities. Am I missing something obvious?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@phantom1982: First, make sure you've enabled the Watch app, and then you can choose the Add to Apple Watch option inside Bank Account, Credit Card, Drivers License, Login, Passport, Password, Secure Note, Social Security Number, and Wireless Router items in your Primary vault.

However, please note that if you're only using 1Password Families, you won't have a Primary vault. And it isn't yet possible to use a 1Password Families vault with Apple Watch, but it's something we'll be adding in a future update. In the mean time, you can use a Primary vault for this purpose.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• phantom1982
    phantom1982
    Community Member

That explains it - no Primary Vault :). Thanks for the clarification that I obviously missed in reading the docs!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Sorry for the confusion there! We're looking forward to making the Apple Watch app work with 1Password Families (and Teams) vaults too. :blush:

• iainbalmer
    iainbalmer
    Community Member

Do you have a date when we can start using my Apple Watch with my 1Password Families/Team vault. Happy to be a beta tester if available?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2016

@iainbalmer: I don't have a date for the final release (apart from "when it's done"), but feel free to sign up for the beta:

Joining the 1Password for iOS Beta

Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.