how to remove old logins ver 6.3.5 pro been using you for years but i still have logins from 2011,

Options
voodoo730
voodoo730
Community Member

i still have logins from back to 2011 but they are not listed in chronological order so it is hard to edit all 512 items. just wondering if there is a safe easy way to do this that won't take forever. everything is listed all in one place not separated into categories

1Password Version: 6.3.5
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: os x 10.12.1
Sync Type: i cloud
Referrer: forum-search:how to remove old logins

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2016
    Options

@voodoo730: Can you give me a better sense of what you're trying to accomplish? I'm not sure I understand what you're goal is. Are you actually trying to just get rid of "old" logins? If so, you can click the "magnifying glass" icon for search to sort by, for example, the creation date, then select and delete any you wish:

While you can select multiple items using or Shift and send them to the Trash, it isn't possible to edit multiple items at once since, of course, they'll generally contain very different information and trying to apply the same Notes, for example, to multiple items, would result in data loss when existing Notes are replaced in each.

But I'm guessing that there's much more to it than that — or it's even simpler. Let me know, and I'll see what I can do to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.