Why I've paid too much and my account is still frozen?

Hello, I was trying 1password app and today i wanted to subscribe, but. I've done payment via dekstop application on my Mac OS, but why I was charged for for 64,99USD? The tax of this value is ok, 13,65USD (21% of the bigger value), in total 78,64 USD. Why I paid 5,41 USD per month if the price in my account via web is 2,99 USD per month billed yearly?! And another question, why is my account still frozen after successful payment?

Thanks

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• JacobJacob

Team Member

Hi @JanDominik! I'm sorry for the confusion. It looks like you purchased a license, and for an account you need to subscribe from your billing page. I can refund you for the license so you can subscribe to 1Password and keep using your account. How's that sound?

• edited October 2016

Hello @Jacob. Ouch, yes, so that is little bit confusing, I thought that I could done the payment via application.. Ok, your solution sound good for me. What is needed for me, what do I have to do now?

• JacobJacob

Team Member

@JanDominik It could definitely be clearer. We're working to give you a way to pay in the app very soon. :) I have refunded your purchase. You should see it reflected on your credit card statement in a few days. Let us know if it doesn't show up in 5-7 business days. Now you can subscribe to 1Password from your billing page. To get there, sign in to your account from https://my.1password.com, click your name in the top right, and click Billing. Once again, I'm sorry for the confusion. Let us know if you have any questions in the future, and I hope you enjoy 1Password!

• Thanks for that really fast answer. Ok, i'm going to do new subscription. Thanks for your help and if there will be any problem with the refunded money, I will get back here. Anyway thanks for you time.

• JacobJacob

Team Member

You're welcome. :) We're always happy to help.

This discussion has been closed.