Community Member
    Options

please answer

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @raylaub,

Thanks for reaching out to us for help! We do our best to get to every post just as soon as possible, but this is not a live chat, so you won't receive an immediate response. These support forums are more like "public email" than text messages or live chatrooms. We generally reply to the oldest threads in the list first and work toward the newest.

If I understand your question, you want to know if 1Password will save the different usernames you use for each website where you have an account. The answer to that is definitely yes! :) For each website account, you'll create a new Login item in 1Password. A Login item stores the website address, as well as the username and password you use to sign in on that site. It's very easy to save Login items, because once you've set up 1Password and installed the browser extension, all you need to do is sign into a site like usual, and 1Password will offer to save a new Login item. We explain how that works here: Save and fill passwords in your browser on your Mac or Windows PC

Hopefully that answers your question, but if I misunderstood or you need help with that, please let us know - we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.