Old Teams migration for Safari support

viet
viet
Community Member

I've tried searching for information in regards to migrating old Team accounts to Safari support, but the last update I was able to find was back in January.

Any information in regards to this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @viet,

Thanks for asking about this.

We don't have anything to announce in that regard right now, but if you want to be able to sign in to 1Password.com in Safari right now, you could delete your old account and recreate it.

I understand that depending on the size of your account (vaults, team members, etc.) it could be quite a burden. But if you don't have many folks on the team and don't have that many vaults, you could move the items to local vaults in the Mac app, delete your team, and create it again.

We can assist with that if you have a subdomain you don't want to lose. Let me know if you would be interested in that.

• viet
    viet
    Community Member

We do have a sizable number of vaults and number of team members, thus deleting and recreating accounts is something we want to avoid. I guess we'll just have to wait a longer...

Also, how does it affect our early adopter rate by going with this route?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

@viet,

I completely understand not wanting to jump through that hoop.

If you decide you want to, though, we'll take care of you with the early adopter benefits. You wouldn't have to worry about that. :+1:

• asabido
    asabido
    Community Member

@khad I have a team that I'd like to upgrade and keep my subdomain. How do we go about it?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

@asabido,

I've just sent an email to the email address we have on file for the team admin. If you have any data in the team account that you want to back up, be sure to move the items to vaults outside of the team account. Then you can delete your team and recreate it. When you recreate it, you'll be able to sign in to the new team account on 1Password.com in Safari.

If you have any trouble, please let me know.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.