Credit card records missing (and can't add) valid from/to dates

Hi,

I updated to 1password6 from 1password4 including migrating all my data across. However, I've noticed two things.

1) My credit card info has numbers, security codes etc. but no expiry date information.

2) When I try to edit my exisiting credit records in the app I cannot add expirty date info (but if I create a brand new record then fields for valid from/to dates are present).

Is there something I can do to rectify this, other than manually create new records and copy the info across? I also noticed that logins no longer seem to have the ability to add custom field as well (which is a pain when I have to record associated security questions) ... is that coming?

Cheers,

Chris.

1Password Version: 6.1.286d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win10
Sync Type: 1password account

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@g0mezg0mez: I'm sorry for the inconvenience! The new 1Password Windows desktop app doesn't yet have advanced editing features, but we'll be adding that in a future update. There is also a known issue where fields will be missing if they were not present in the import data. Did you import from another application? The only workaround currently is to create a new item, and 1Password will give it the correct fields. But we'll see if we can have 1Password compensate better for missing data. Let me know what you find!

This discussion has been closed.