To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

24/7 live support is not available [small team; not feasible]

petebrag
petebrag
Community Member
edited November 2016 in Memberships

if I pay over $50 for a software , I expect 24/7 phone or live chat.
That or please, go out of business and have a company that takes
money and customers seriously. thanks. Appreciate it. don't take it wrong
but you need help and this "laissez faire", "open a ticket and relax" " we'll get back
to you on our own time" does not work and it makes customers (rightly) angry.

thanks.

1Password Version: o
Extension Version: 09
OS Version: 098
Sync Type: 098

Comments

• petebrag
    petebrag
    Community Member

I would say that this software is too complex to not have 24 seven live customer support. You're not taking this software seriously.

• Martok
    Martok
    Community Member

$50 is a paltry amount to expect 24/7 live chat. Microsoft software (and other software products from many other companies) costs more than this and you don't get 24/7 live chat with that.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited November 2016

Hi @petebrag

Thanks for taking the time to write in with your concerns. While we'd love to offer 24/7 live support we're still a relatively small team, and as such that just simply hasn't been made 100% practical - yet. But we're always working on improving our response times, and responsibly growing our team to meet demand.

I see Eva has been working with you via email (first response in just a little over an hour from your initial message, and multiple same day responses since then). We'll continue the conversation there. Thanks!

Ben

ref: ZAM-84474-848

This discussion has been closed.