To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How many devices have access at my vaults?

I'd like to know if is possible check how many devices have access at my vaults. Now I have a dropbox file and all my devices are linked at it. If someone has stolen my file or dropbox login, I can't know who is connected at that file. I use 1Password from the first day (when was free!) and till now I saved bank accounts and cards details. What happen if someone has accessed at my database?

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.1.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I'd like to know if is possible check how many devices have access at my vaults.

Comments

• Hi @andrea85bettini

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

With our standalone product, which is what it sounds like you are using, there is no record of which devices have accessed a vault. Since you are syncing with Dropbox you can see which devices are authorized to access your Dropbox account:

Unlink or relink a device - Dropbox Help - Dropbox

Our new 1Password.com subscription account services do show which devices have accessed your 1Password data:

1Password

Thanks!

Ben

• andrea85bettini
    andrea85bettini
    Community Member

Hi Ben,

Thanks. Really fast!

Already solved by Dropbox website.

Andrea

• Excellent. :) Thanks for the update. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.