To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Moving from iPhone to Android

Options
memeny
memeny
Community Member

Hi , I have 1Password installed on my iPhone and I recall that I paid for the App.
I´m about to ditch my IPhone and get a Samsung.
Will I need to pay for 1Password again when I download from Play Store?
I want to download it and then use my log in credentials so that my account syncs on my new device.
thanks
mark

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @memeny,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

If you have a 1Password.com Subscription

Your subscription includes access to the latest versions of all of our apps, so a purchase from the Play Store will not be necessary. As long as your account is in good standing and you are logged into your account you should be all set.

Additionally your data is associated with your account, and so logging into your account from your new device will grant you access to all of your 1Password.com vaults on that device.

If you are using our standalone app (no subscription)

1Password's Pro features for iOS are sold separately from 1Password for Android. A separate purchase will be required.

You can learn about how to get your data from the iPhone to the Android device here:

Sync your 1Password data

(the opposite would also be true, if going from Android to iOS)

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.