Show conflicts

Is there a way, or can there be a way to show all the entries that have a Conflict section?

I'd like to be able to see all of them and correct them if needed.

1Password Version: 650024
Extension Version: 4.2.6.b2
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox/1Password

Comments

• rudyrudy

Team Member

Hi @skippingrock,

There actually is a way to do this. If you create a smart folder and configure it as:

It'll let you identify any entries that have conflict fields on them. You'll want to make sure you're in a view other than All Vaults when you do this so that the Folder/Smart Folder options are available to you via the 1Password application menu.

Rudy

• Thanks Rudy!
    I try to always be in All Vaults mode; any reason why this is not available there as well?

Thx!

• rudyrudy

Team Member

@skippingrock,

I believe its because then it would give the mistaken impression that the smart folder would apply across all vaults instead of only specific vaults of the local variety. 1Password.com accounts don't support folders and as a result don't support smart folders either. In that context Folders have been replaced by Tags.

Rudy

• Okay, but I don't think of Smart Folders as being an actual Folder; but rather saved searches.
    Could we have the ability then to have our advanced searches saved?
    If you don't want to call it a Smart Folder, then call it a Saved Search.

• ag_kevinag_kevin Junior Member

Team Member

Hi @skippingrock ,

Thanks for taking the time to write in with your request. We have opened a request with the development team.

Cheers,
    Kevin

ref: OPB-698

This discussion has been closed.