Request - auto input 1password.com into autosave exclusion list

Options
Starmatrix
Starmatrix
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hey, just a thought. Alot of people aren't going to get into the nitty gritty of the autosave exclusions list and such. Therefore they're probably just going to be annoyed (like me! :) each time they open their web vault and input their password and then 1Password offers to save it for them... Which IMHO just defeats the purpose of 1Password? My idea is each time you add a 1Password account, automatically add that web address (1password.com) to the autosave password exclusion list. If anyone wants to take it off the exclusion list, they still can after the fact. I figure you'll probably get less hassles this way, but maybe it's just me. What do you guys think?

1Password Version: 6.1.298d
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: Win 10 Anni
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Starmatrix: While I don't blame you for requesting this in your frustration, I don't think that's the best idea. The last thing we want is for 1Password to fail to save logins, so erring on the side of offering too frequently is best. However, it would definitely be helpful to have a quick way to add an exclusion from the autosave prompt, and we'll do just that with a future update. Thanks for bringing this up!

This discussion has been closed.