To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I think I have 2 accounts, I only want 1. It's just me using the account. I don't need a family acc

DannyB
DannyB
Community Member
edited November 2016 in Memberships

Using Imac, iphone, ipad and macbook pro. somehow the keys got messed up and I signed up for a new family account. Ooops. It's just me, Dan using the 1password program. How do I figure out if I have 2 versions on my iMac? How do I combine all the versions into one?

Then I guess your forcing me to pay a monthy fee. Ive used 1Password for years, now like everyone else AgileBits going to get on the gravy line and charge a monthly fee. Would be ok if I had a liveable income, living on USAF Veteran's Disability never seems to go up, even though everything in my life is getting more and more expensive. That said, do you have a discount for Vets? Like 1.99 or 0.99 per month? Always worth an ask.

Thanks for all your help.

[Personal information removed by 1Password Staff to protect your privacy]

PS: I have asked this before, Would you add a catagory for all the Electronics/Equipment in my home. Such as Routers, WiFi. Televisions, and another group for all our Appliances. These catagories would have serial number, modle number, purchace location, date and price, warrenty dates (expiring dates), paid with CC, Cash, Layaway, etc. Could you do that?

1Password Version: 6.5.1
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: mac 10.12.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I think I have 2 accounts, I only want 1

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DannyB

I'm sorry for the confusion with 1Password and the different ways in which it can work. I have removed your personal information protect your privacy, these forums are public and anyone could see it! I have checked our records, you do seem to have a 1Password Families account, and also a stand alone license. In this case, you don't need to worry about the account if you don't want to use it. 1Password Accounts are a brand new way we have to use 1Password with many perks and advantages, but you for sure don't have to use one. You can keep on using 1Password as you always have and syncing via Dropbox, that option is not going anywhere!

It looks like you never moved any of your data into your account and it's frozen now. You don't need to worry about it. You can just remove it from your computer by going to Preferences in 1Password then pick "Accounts" and "Sign out". If you ever want to use it again, or create an Individual instead of Families account, it will be there waiting for you :chuffed:

About your PS, thank you very much for letting us know what you want to see in 1Password. I hope that we're able to see something along this lines in the future of 1Password :chuffed: Stay tuned to see what new things we bring to it!

Please let us know if you have any other questions, or if there's anything else we can do for you :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.