Android 6 - Several safes

ADMiNZ
ADMiNZ
Community Member

Is it possible to add multiple Android safes with Dropbox?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ADMiNZ
    ADMiNZ
    Community Member

2-3 Safe

• saad
    edited November 2016

Hey there! At this time, we do not support multiple vaults for AgileKeychain and OPVault sync with Dropbox, Local storage and Wi-Fi sync methods. Multiple vaults in 1Password for Android is only supported if you are using a 1Password account.

This feature does not extended to other sync methods, but it has been requested several times from our other users. I will make sure I add your vote for the request! Thanks.

• ADMiNZ
    ADMiNZ
    Community Member
    edited November 2016

I do not like subscriptions since obtained that I should not buy all their licenses device.

Why do you then say there is a 50% discount for those who have purchased licenses?

I've got an android phone and I bought as an extended version for him and I can not open all of their safes ...

Why is that?

• It's not currently possible to sync multiple local vaults on Android, @ADMiNZ. This is something we would like to support in the future, but for the time being, you'll only be able to access multiple vaults through a 1Password account.

Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!

• ADMiNZ
    ADMiNZ
    Community Member

A beta version is already there?

• Unfortunately not. The only way to use multiple vaults with 1Password on Android (stable or beta) is through 1Password accounts.

Let us know if you have more questions! Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.