Can I purchase 1password on the Android app?

Is there any way to pay for 1Password through the Android App. I don't want to do it via the web, but I can't see any options to do so in the Android app.

Any ideas?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@bart3r: Indeed! The Pro Features in 1Password for Android is an in-app purchase under Settings > Pro Features. You can purchase it right there in the app, and it will be processed through the Google Play store and tied to your Google Account.

However, you may want to consider a 1Password subscription, since it will give you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and do away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data:

https://1password.com/sign-up/

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Your information is simply not true. See my screenshot attached. There is no 'Pro Features' option.

It's funny how a company can make it so difficult for their users to give them money.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@bart3r: Oh, it's definitely true: the option is there when the Pro upgrade has not been unlocked. Are you perhaps using a 1Password Account for the subscription service? If so, that's included, which would explain why we're not trying to sell you something you already have. ;)

This discussion has been closed.