Incorrect login field placement

Hi Folks
Having trouble here trying to sign in to https://secure3.nsandi.com/thc/policyenforcer/pages/loginB2C.jsf?null
As you can see the page asks for
1. A number
2. Surname
3. Password
What happens is 1PW leaves field 1 blank, puts the number in the Surname field, then puts the password correctly in the Password field.
How can I fix this please

1Password Version: 6.5.1
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: mac os Sierra
Sync Type: local folder

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Mgbv8,

Can you try saving a new Login item from inside the browser please. I have an account there so I can say with confidence that we will fill all three fields and correctly log in. As the login form has three fields though it does require that the Login item is saved inside of the browser and that when we attempt to fill that our stored fingerprint of the page matches the current one open. The site changing can affect this as can certain changes we occasionally make to try and improve filling. I'm confident though that if you use the steps outlined on our page How to save a Login manually in your browser that the new Login item will work. Please do let us know how you get along.

• Mgbv8
    Mgbv8
    Community Member

That did it! I don't understand how because 1PW doesn't appear to have saved my user number? Anyway it works and that's all I need.
    So thanks very much for your help and quick response.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Great! Thanks for following up. On behalf of lil bobby, you are most welcome! I'm glad that helped. It sounds like 1Password just has this saved in the "web form details" section in the item. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.