auto fill partially broken

Options

guys seems like after update version 6.5.1 (651005) on Mac + Chrome the "Fill Login on current web page" partially broke.

WORKING: Regular user/password pages (Gmail, Linkedin, Atlassian tools etc) works as expected.

BROKE: In my case "AWS switch account page" is a form that expect the following input tags (account, roleName and displayName) so for a while I have in my vault entries that include the URL and Web form data (key=value) and it was working like a charm. After the upgrade on mac this functionality broke. The plugin still able to find the entries by URL but unfortunately not filling the information using the short keys or the plugin itself by clicking on the entry :(

NOTE: works as expected on windows 10+Chrome

Versions:
OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
Chrome (54.0.2840.98)
Chrome Plugin - 1Password: Password Manager and Secure Wallet 4.6.2.90

1Password 6
Version 6.5.1 (651005)
AgileBits Store

1Password Version: 6.5.1
Extension Version: 651005
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: none

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tallannder,

Can I ask you to try saving a new Login item for one the broken Login items please. We made a number of changes in filling that made their way into 1Password 6.5 for Mac and unfortunately some of the changes did have the potential to break filling in certain cases. Ideally we could have worked around it but the much needed changes were deep enough inside how we describe a page that there was no avoiding the disruption it caused.

Now it may be something else of course but we will need to eliminate this as a possibility first. If it turns out not to be this then with your assistance we'll investigate. We'll need your help though as while I have a test account to use, my knowledge of AWS means I will need guidance on how to reach the page. I am curious though, this is a page you routinely need to use and fill the same information into? Again, this is all about my lack of knowledge on AWS :smile:

• tallannder
    tallannder
    Community Member
    Options

verified manually re-saving fixes the issue ;) many thanks!!!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of lil bobby, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that worked. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.