I want to extend my account for another year by using parallels black friday mac app bundle.

sylph2nd
sylph2nd
Community Member

I bought the parallels black friday mac app bundle.
And I already have a 1password family account.
So I want to extend my account for another year by using parallels black friday mac app bundle.
Is it possible?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• CBEAR
    CBEAR
    Community Member

Same question as I am considering purchasing the bundle...thxs

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

And I have an individual account (still on the long free period). I suppose I could buy this bundle and switch to Families for a year, and switch back at the end. But is there a simpler approach?

• Hedemann
    Hedemann
    Community Member

Got the exact same question. Purchased it already, as I assumed I could extend my 1P family subscription. That's usually how it works with bundles like that, and it doesn't say it's for new customers only.

But the link takes me nowhere when I sign in to my 1P family account. Wrote to support, hope they'll return with the right answer ;->

• Jacob
    edited November 2016

Hi @sylph2nd and folks! I'm glad you noticed the Parallels bundle. We're hoping it's a nice place for people to learn about 1Password. This promo is only available for new accounts. If you have an existing family account, send us a message at support@1password.com and we'll see what we can do.

• Hedemann
    Hedemann
    Community Member

Thanks Jacob
    Really hope that we can get a extension, that would make sense. Already send an email to support.

• @Hedemann Thanks! Could you post the BitBot confirmation number we replied with so we can get back to you quickly? I didn't find a message under the email address you signed up with on this forum.

• Hedemann
    Hedemann
    Community Member

Hey Jacob
    This one? [#SQI-82736-558]

• Hedemann
    Hedemann
    Community Member

Jacob, just sent Steve a replay explaining the confusion as well...

• @Hedemann That's the one! I'll get back to you shortly. :)

ref: SQI-82736-558

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

Thank you for taking care of existing users as well!

Even though I now have a nice credit for next year (since the free year is used first) I would like to suggest: let's do this again next year... ;)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

No problem! Noted. I'll put that in the Suggestion Box. ;)

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

No problem! Noted. I'll put that in the Suggestion Box.

Parallels Desktop 13 has been "just released": http://www.parallels.com/eu/

A 1Password promo would be nice... ;)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@XIII: Ha! I just got that email too. We don't have anything to announce currently, but if memory serves Parallels usually offers the old version as part of a bundle — often to coincide with Apple's new macOS release. I guess we'll see if they do something like that this year as well. ;)

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

Last year the Black Friday bundle had the newest PD version (12) and 1Password: https://www.parallels.com/black-friday-bundle/

Would be nice to have something similar (with version 13) again!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@XIII: I totally freaked out when you said "Black Friday", both due to retail flashbacks, and because I thought I had just spaced on three months of my life. :crazy:

Anyway, you're totally right. I had forgotten the specific time frame, but perhaps we'll have something similar to that this year as well. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.