To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Family account not loading in 1Password app

Options
switters
switters
Community Member

I just restarted my computer and when I went to access my 1P vault in OS X, it is blank. When I look at the vaults list, this is what I see:

Note that this happened a couple days ago. Deleting the Family account and adding it back again resolved the issue, but it has happened again and I don't want to have to keep doing that of course.

1Password Version: 6.5.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• switters
    switters
    Community Member
    Options

Can someone help with this? It just happened a third time.

• Hi @switters! I'm very sorry about that. To get a better idea of what the issue is, could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac?

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• switters
    switters
    Community Member
    Options

Okay, I just sent the Diagnostics Report following the instructions you provided.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @switters

I see that everything's been sorted out over email for you, I'm glad to hear that! I hope everything goes well with 1Password for you from now on but if you ever need us again we're here for you :chuffed:

• switters
    switters
    Community Member
    Options

Everything has not been sorted out. I just submitted a report, I haven't received a response yet.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @switters

I'm sorry for the confusion I must have seen the wrong message on our mail service, I apologize! Did you receive a ticket number by our Bit-Bot assistant? It should look something like this: ABC-12345-678 and it will help us find your report. If you didn't receive this number, please let us know as your message might have been lost on the way. I hope to hear back from you soon so we can get you sorted out! :chuffed:

• switters
    switters
    Community Member
    Options

No, I did not receive a ticket #.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @switters

Thank you for letting us know, I have a feeling that something might have gone wrong when you sent the Diagnostics Report. Would you mind please sending it again? Maybe something went wrong, a typo on the address, support+forum@agilebits.com ? I'm sorry for the complications!

• switters
    switters
    Community Member
    Options

That was the address I used. There should really be a "+" in the email address? I will try again.

• switters
    switters
    Community Member
    Options

Pilar, I just sent another report. Can you confirm that you received it?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hello @switters,

Found it! :)

We will take a closer look now and get back to you shortly via email. Thank you for your patience! :+1:

++
    Greg

ref: ULY-28752-475

This discussion has been closed.