To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

exchange family license for personal license

WilDieteren
WilDieteren
Community Member

L.S.,

As part of the latest Parallels bundle I have received a 1-year family license. I would like to exchange it for a 1-year personal license as I am still on the 6-month trial personal license. Is this possible? And if so, can I have the 1-year license start (automatically?) when my trial license expires?

Wil Dieteren

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:exchange family license for personal license

Comments

• steffen_kl
    steffen_kl
    Community Member

Hey,
    I have exactly the same question. It would be great if I can use the promotion code from the parallels bundle to just extend my existing 1Password account for one more year.

Thanks,
    Steffen

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @WilDieteren and @steffen_kl

Thank you for your interest in 1Password and for taking the time to contact us :chuffed: Would you please send us an email to support@1Password.com from the email that you're using with your accounts so we can see what we can do for you? ;) Please add a link to this post on your email so we can connect the dots and help you better!

We'll be waiting to hear from you over email :chuffed:

• WilDieteren
    WilDieteren
    Community Member

@Pilar,

I did send an email right after you posted yesterday, but apart from the BitBot reply have not gotten a reply yet.

Wil Dieteren

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @WilDieteren

Thank you for your email, we have received it and we'll be answering soon over there. Thank you very much for your patience! :chuffed:

ref: RPJ-84351-276

This discussion has been closed.