To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Moving data back to 3rd party sync service?

Hi all,

I am currently using a standalone account and am considering moving my data back to iCloud or Dropbox sync so as to avoid the monthly subscription fee. At least for the time being. What's the best way to accomplish this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @earthquake_glue

Thank you for taking some time to write to us. I'm glad to hear that you've tried the 1Password account, I hope you come back to it later on ;)

If you want to move your data back to local vaults you can easily do it the same way you moved it into the account to begin with :chuffed: If for some reason you deleted your local vaults you can enable them again by going to Preferences > Advanced and then enable "Allow creation of vaults outside of 1Password accounts". You can then follow the instructions here but move the items from Personal into Primary.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything else we can help you with

• earthquake_glue
    earthquake_glue
    Community Member

Thanks, @Pilar

I decided to stick with the service 1Password provides. Way more convenient in the end.

• @earthquake_glue On behalf of Pilar, you're welcome. Glad you like the service. :) We're here if you have some other questions down the road.

This discussion has been closed.