Duplicate logins created

Options
denner12
denner12
Community Member

I have been using 1P for over a year. Today I created an 1P account so that I can have my wife on 1P. Went to iPad, signed on with new account and all logins instantly duplicated. How to fix this and how to stop from happening when I sign on with iPhone?
How do I create an account on my wife's machine that we can share?

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.5.1 (651005) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: 1Password: Password Manager and Secure Wallet 4.6.
OS Version: osx10.11.6
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search: Using 1P for over a year. Created a family account today. Signed in on my iPad logins duplicated

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @denner12

Thank you for reaching out to us about this, it's a weird issue you've found! I would really appreciate it if you could send us a Diagnostics Report from your iPad so we can investigate :chuffed:

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

As for your second question, you can invite her by following the instructions here: https://support.1password.com/teams-admin-getting-started/#inviting-your-team. She can then accept her invitation and will be able to set up all her data.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything else that we can do for you :chuffed:

• denner12
    denner12
    Community Member
    Options

I followed your instructions to create diagnostic report however I do not see an option to create and email a report. I need some additional help with this.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@denner12: If you follow the instructions in the guide Pilar linked, you can go to 1Password for iOS Settings > Advanced > Diagnostics > Send Diagnostics, and 1Password will create a new email message for you with the Mail app. All you need to do is make sure you have an email account setup first, and then you just need to tap Send:

That's it! If you're still having trouble though, it would be helpful to know what trouble you're running into exactly, for example any errors.

But regarding your original question about "duplicated" items, did you perhaps just copy all of your items to a second vault, so that you now have all of them in two separate vaults, and therefore two of each? If you're viewing All Vaults, you'll see all of these together, but if you select the All Vaults "rainbow" icon, you can choose just one vault, and you've probably only got one each there. Let me know what you find. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.