Using the same 1PW.com account with two iCloud accounts?

Options
myoohoo
myoohoo
Community Member

I recently migrated my data to a 1PW account for families (for just my wife and I). In the past, we both had 1PW installed on our iPhones using my account and it worked great. She is not tech-savvy so she doesn't ever need to do anything other than access 1PW once or twice a month on her iPhone. If I convert our family account to an individual account, can we share the same 1PW account using the 1PW iOS app on two different iCloud accounts?

1Password Version: 6.1.308
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: iOS 10.1.1
Sync Type: 1Password account
Referrer: forum-search:installing using different icloud accounts

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@myoohoo: Just to make sure we're on the same page, 1Password.com does not use iCloud in any way. But I think you're question is more about the Pro Features in the app itself. Let me know if I'm misunderstanding.

You can absolutely use your 1Password Account on as many devices as you wish. Just keep in mind that if you share the account, you'll also be sharing a Master Password and all of your data. If that works for you, then that will do just fine. Your subscription includes all of the apps and the web interface, so you'll have the Pro upgrade in 1Password on any of your iOS devices

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.