Apple Watch can't Add Items

Options
jonfscott
jonfscott
Community Member

After following all the steps for using my Apple Watch nowhere does adding an item to the watch appear on the details of an or any item. In short I can't add an item to my watch. Unlike the instruction nothing appears in details to choose add to Apple Watch.

The Watch is enabled, it does have the 1password icon, it does say it's able to be used but nothing on my IPhone 7 plus 1password app allows me to add an item.
Thanks for your help

Comments

• jonfscott
    jonfscott
    Community Member
    Options

It appears it's available only in Primary Vaults !!! I answered my own question and I see you guys are working on it.
    Thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jonfscott: Sorry about that! Hang in there. We're working on the beta. Looking forward to getting this out to everybody. :)

• hobbz
    hobbz
    Community Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

You mean that by switching to a family account I reduced my feature set? This is ridiculous. Apple Watch support has been around for over a year!

Edit: Support coming soon https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/68053/families-compatibility-for-apple-watch#latest

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2016
    Options

As I mentioned in the other discussion, I'm really sorry that this complexity is affecting you and others. I totally understand the frustration and confusion that this has caused. Even if there's a good technical reason that us nerds can appreciate, ultimately the user shouldn't have to worry about that stuff. I apologize where we've failed in this regard, and we're working hard to get the new app out to everyone. Thanks for the patience and understanding while we focus on that! :blush:

This discussion has been closed.