Delete, Move to trash and empty trash not working

Options

So I have Windows 10 (all patched and up to date) and 1Password v6.1.308d and am signed in to my personal account (Dropbox, shared with a number of Macs) and the teams account at work.

If I click on an item I want to delete and press the Delete key on the keyboard nothing happens. If I right-click on that same item and select move to trash, nothing happens. If I right-click on the trash and select empty trash nothing happens.

Kinda frustrating.

I can delete items on my iPhone (latest IOS) but that doesn't solve the problem with not being able to delete on my Win 10 PC at work.

And to add insult to injury when I do a search on IOS the results continuously refresh, making it difficult to select any one item. I did send the diagnostic report on my iPhone yesterday but have not heard back yet. Mentioning the latter in case it is a symptom of the same issue...

1Password Version: 6.1.308d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox & Teams

Comments

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @thrint, sorry for the confusion with this.

You aren't able to delete items in your Dropbox vault because 1Password 6 only has full editing capability for 1Password accounts. We aren't yet able to edit, create, or delete items in Dropbox vaults but this is something we are planning to add soon.

In the meantime, if you plan on continuing to use Dropbox to sync, then I think you'd have a better overall experience using 1Password 4; at least until 1Password implements this feature.

And to add insult to injury when I do a search on IOS the results continuously refresh, making it difficult to select any one item.

I'm not sure what would be causing this, but you've done the right thing in sending a diagnostic report over. Someone should reply to you soon.

This discussion has been closed.