When filling out an on line purchase, the app filled out my cc # but not i.d. How do I do both?

Is this a 2 step process? Select the credit card first, and then select identification? Is there a way to link the 2 so that when I enter the credit card information, the identification information automatically goes with it?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:When filling out an on line purchase, the app filled out my cc # but not i.d. How do I do both?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @StanBham,

For the moment it is a two-step process. It isn't always the case that you will want/need to fill a page with both an Identity and a Credit Card item so we kept it simple. It's something we can always look back at if we see there is a strong need and demand to automate the filling of one after the other but by separating the it means you can fill using any identity with any card.

• StanBham
    StanBham
    Community Member

Thanks for the clarification. It would be useful to include this information in the informational page / video about filling in credit cards. In that example, they just show someone purchasing from Amazon where the company already has his personal identity information on file.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @StanBham,

Cheers for the feedback. The docs team is always looking to improve so I'll pass this on.

This discussion has been closed.