Sync between windows app and website

Options

Good morning, I didn't find either in the forum or in the windows app option how to sync my data between the windows app and website (1password general DB).

For example I did create a new vault on the website but I can't see it in my windows app. I did wait, restart the app, looked for a sync button but I'm still struggling with this. If someone could help me about this and I'm really sorry if I missed a topic with the answer.

Thanks a lot.

1Password Version: 6.1.308d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bebek: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! Are you using a 1Password.com account? If so, there isn't a manual sync option. You'll need to be logged into the same account on each device (or browser) so they can access your data. Did you perhaps change your account credentials but not update them in the app? Please let me know what you find!

• bebek
    bebek
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your answer, yes I'm using a 1password account and I'm correctly signed in with the same account on desktop and web version. I did not change my credentials. I have tested the android app and I could see my new vaults without any problem. Do you know when the sync should be triggered in the windows app ?

By the way I tried to add new information in my windows app and those remain in pending changes section, even after a reboot.

Thank you for your help

• bebek
    bebek
    Community Member
    Options

I solved my problem by uninstall the app and reinstall it. Is the sync should be triggered every time an action is made ? Do you know when vaults are sync ?

Thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I solved my problem by uninstall the app and reinstall it.

@bebek: Thanks for letting me know! I'm glad to hear that reinstalling helped. It sounds like the app was simply damaged then.

Is the sync should be triggered every time an action is made ? Do you know when vaults are sync ? Thanks

Yes. When you make a change to your 1Password Account data in the app (or when the server pushes changes), this will trigger it to sync. Be sure to let us know if you run into any other issues!

This discussion has been closed.