Is this possible?

Hi,

A couple of years ago I bought both the iOS version and Mac version on my account, now today I have a new account and bought the IOS version on it, but can´t really afford to buy the Mac version again. My question is, is it possible to move the license from old account, to new apple account?

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@darwichee: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! App Store purchases are actually tied to your Apple ID, and as far as I know Apple does not offer a way to transfer them. However, if you email us your Mac App Store receipt at support+licenses@agilebits.com we can use it to generate a license for the AgileBits Store. I see you've also emailed us, so we can continue the conversation there. :)

ref: XDZ-41352-473

• darwichee
    darwichee
    Community Member

I´ve sent you some proof at your email respond, message me back if you need anything els please.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! I'll get back to you shortly. :)

• darwichee
    darwichee
    Community Member

Wow, you guys are amazing, thank you for helping me out even if you didn't had to. Just one last question, this license that i now have, will it only work with version 6, when version 7 comes out, I´ll have to buy a new one?

Thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Wow, you guys are amazing, thank you for helping me out even if you didn't had to.

@darwichee: Thank you for the kind words! Glad to help. :chuffed:

Just one last question, this license that i now have, will it only work with version 6, when version 7 comes out, I´ll have to buy a new one? Thanks

Since you purchased 1Password version 5 back in 2014, version 6 was a free upgrade. Since 1Password 7 doesn't exist, I can't speak to that. But at the very least you'll be able to get a discount on it as an existing customer. Cheers! :)

• darwichee
    darwichee
    Community Member

Just one last question I promise :) ,

Check the email I sent you please.

I know I'm pain in the ass right now, but the last one, then you won't see me anymore <3

• darwichee
    darwichee
    Community Member

Check the email I sent you please.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@darwichee: Will do! I'll get back to you via email shortly. :)

This discussion has been closed.