Unable to fill password on specific page

Options

Hello,

I just found out, that 1Password is not able to fill in the password on one page and I am curious, if there is a way how that can be fixed (even by myself by altering the web form details). I know that it is really hard to adjust the filling for every single form (even impossible to do), but in this case I am curious if there is a way.

The page is: http://www.grandrestaurantfestival.cz/home/?lng=en

From the source code I see that the password field is actually hidden and there is other field that pretends to be the password one.

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: macOS 10.12.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @ondrejfuhrer,

I had just written a response where I thought everything was fine until I realise I created a test Login item for the wrong page - too many sites in open tabs for testing (I'm an idiot).

Can you try something for me please. Can you disable submit after filling for this Login item (the submit setting is visible when you edit a Login item) by setting it to Never submit and then after you fill the first time try filling again. It seems like it filled the password for me on the second go so we definitely need to work on why it's doing this but finding out whether the second fill works correctly could be a good clue to add to the report we will file.

• ondrejfuhrer
    ondrejfuhrer
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @littlebobbytables ,

I tried that and it works exactly as you said. After filling for the first time the only thing I got was a focus on the password field (visible in chrome as blue rectangle) without a value, after second filling the password got filled correctly, also login works. After just the first filling the login itself does not work.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2016
    Options

Greetings @ondrejfuhrer,

That's good to know. It means we have a kind of workaround but also that we've gleaned a bit more information about the page's behaviour when we investigate. I can't say how long it may take or when any change will make it into a stable version of 1Password but we do want to improve filling compatibility wherever possible which includes learning about sites like this. Thank you for reporting it :smile:

ref: OPX-1278

This discussion has been closed.