To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

My husband and I would like to share all our passwords. Can we both use my 1Password account?

Options

My husband and I use different computers, but use and share all our account passwords. Can we share my 1Password account? Can I load my 1Password account on his computer with his computer's sign in?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search: I already have a 1Password account and would like to add family member. Can expand my current account? Or do need begin anew?.

Comments

• Hey @Christy_Wayne! I’m sorry for the confusion about an account. We recently introduced a 1Password subscription service, which has automatic sync between your devices, access to 1Password anywhere, and an account to access everything. Since you purchased 1Password a while back, you didn't get an account with the new service. You can create one to get the benefits accounts include, or you can keep using 1Password as you always have. Learn more about the difference between a subscription account and standalone license: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/68576/the-difference-between-a-1password-com-account-and-standalone-license

I found a license under your email address, but it's only for one person. For your husband to use 1Password as well on his own devices, I'd recommend signing up for 1Password Families. It gives you an easy way to share 1Password with up to 5 family members using a subscription. You can move your existing data to a family account as well:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have some questions.

This discussion has been closed.