Can't see how to install my licence on Windows

imacken
imacken
Community Member

My family bought a 1Password for Mac 5 user licence some time ago from the Agilebits web site.
Today I tried to install 1Password on Windows and failed miserably. Couldn't see how to do it!
I downloaded from the site, ran the installer, and then got asked a whole bunch of stuff about accounts, account IDs, etc. which I'm sure I didn't have to do when installing on our Macs. I clicked on the 'click here to apply your 1Password License' in the original email, but nothing appeared to happen.
Can someone help here?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• imacken
    imacken
    Community Member

All sorted. I had to change all Mac and iOS version to a vault on my 1Password account. All good now!

• Hi @imacken! I'm sorry there was some trouble at first, but I'm glad you got things sorted out. :) If you have any other questions just let us know.

• imacken
    imacken
    Community Member

I thought it was sorted, but actually, I realised that I was on some kind of trial of the subscription model so I reverted back to the standalone vault. Still can't see how to get the Windows version to work with our licence.

• @imacken Okay no problem. Could you send us a message at support+licenses@agilebits.com and let us know some email addresses you may have used to purchase your license? We'll help find it and get you started with 1Password for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.