Filling static TFA part of password?

Options

Hi,

wherever possible I've switched my accounts to two factor authentication. This works pretty well for most accounts expect my company's one. They use RSA SecurID hardware token. The problem is not to carry around this dongle thing but how to use 1Pasword to handle it. In order to login I have to enter my username, password and PIN+no generated by the token.
I would like to us 1Password for fill username, password, PIN and wait for me to enter the random number. As "auto send login data" is a useful option in most cases I don't want to disable this globally. In my case I would need some kind of flag to tell 1Password to fill all password fields but not to hit the submit button. How could I achieve this?

Cheers,
Kai

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey, Kai. 1Password definitely has you covered. If you edit this item, you'll see a Submit option near the bottom. Set it to Never and then you can keep the global autosubmit setting enabled and still have time to enter the token from your RSA device and submit manually.

HTH!

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• viswiz
    viswiz
    Community Member
    Options

Perfect! Thank you, Jamie.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Jamie, you are most welcome! I'm glad that helped. We're here if you need anything else! :)

This discussion has been closed.