Switching from Teams to Families

defiant
defiant
Community Member

Hi there,

I'd like to switch from teams to familes. In past threads I've seen Agilebits staff say it's possible however when I emailed to initiate the process I've been told it's not possible.

Can you advise if that's the case?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    edited December 2016

Hi @defiant! We'd be happy to help you with that if your team account is being used for your family or personal matters instead of a business. Just send us an email at support@1password.com and we'll help get things sorted. Post back here with the confirmation number we send you so we can connect this thread with that one and get back to you faster. :)

Edit: I just noticed you did send us an email about this. I read the first bit and saw it was a security question, so I skipped over the rest, but then I took another look and noticed you asked about your account as well. Kyle has responded there and it looks like a good conversation, so we'll keep it going there for now.

ref: CZX-18738-129

• defiant
    defiant
    Community Member
    edited December 2016

Hi @Jacob,

I had emailed two separate queries but they got combined to one

In the email response you've advised it's not possible to switch whereas various threads have said it's possible so not sure how I'm supposed to continue

I also wanted to know if I can maintain the early adopter perks with teams and have it applied to families? (Mainly the price difference)

• @defiant There was a bit of miscommunication. We got it sorted out and I sent you a new email with some instructions to get the account converted. :)

I also wanted to know if I can maintain the early adopter perks with teams and have it applied to families? (Mainly the price difference)

1Password Teams is priced per user, while 1Password Families includes 5 members in the base fee. Since you created your account early on, email us back after converting it and we'll get you that early adopter package.

• defiant
    defiant
    Community Member

Thanks @Jacob I'll give that a go

• defiant
    defiant
    Community Member

The instructions for the switch went well, I'm on families now.

Will follow up with you on email, thanks for your help @Jacob!

• Looks like we're all good. :) Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.