wordpass
Community Member

How many times must I ask this question
I sign in and no logins appear. Also sync function lasts one second

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I've no problem signing in to 1Password on iPad. Then no logins appear?

Comments

• wordpass
    wordpass
    Community Member
    Options

Is there a human on board at your end?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi @wordpass,

I'm sorry you're having some trouble with 1Password on your iPad! It looks like you posted this in our Mac forum, but since the problem is happening on your iPad, I've moved your discussion to our iOS forum.

How many times must I ask this question

I found another forum thread you opened over a year ago, but that was about an issue with your master password and iCloud sync. Have you previously contacted us about a problem with your Logins not appearing in 1Password on your iPad? If so, please let us know, as that would give us some background about what's happening.

I sign in and no logins appear. Also sync function lasts one second

We'll be happy to help you figure this out, but we'll need to know more details about your setup and about exactly what's happening on your iPad. Can you please let us know the following:

• What version of iOS do you have on your iOS device?
    • What exact version of 1Password is installed on your iOS device?
    • Do you use a 1Password.com account? If not, are you still syncing 1Password via iCloud? (Or one of the other sync options?)
    • Do you sync 1Password with any other devices (like your Mac)? If so, do those other devices have all your latest 1Password data?
    • Was 1Password previously working correctly on your iPad? If so, when did the problem start?
    • When you say "sign in" do you mean you're trying to sign into a 1Password.com account from the 1Password app? Or do you mean the problem happens when you unlock the 1Password app on your iPad with your master password?
    • What exactly are you trying to do, what are the exact steps you're taking to do it, what you expect to happen, and what happens instead?

The more details you can give us about what you're doing & seeing with 1Password on your iPad, the better. Once we understand more about that, we should have a much better idea of how to help you get things working again.

Is there a human on board at your end?

Yes - in fact, we're all humans here! We do our best to get to every post just as soon as possible, but this is not a live chat, so you won't receive an immediate response. These support forums are more like "public email" than text messages or live chatrooms. We generally reply to the oldest threads in the list first and work toward the newest.

Thanks, and looking forward to hearing back from you! :)

ref: ZSS-33379-828

This discussion has been closed.