To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I need to link my 1 password teams account adn 1password personal account - what do i do

darrenoemcke
darrenoemcke
Community Member

My company has just purchased 1password teams and I already have 1password personal. I would like to access all from the one dashboard on my mac. How do I do this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1 password teams and 1password personal account linking

Comments

• Hello @darrenoemcke, that should be a problem! In that case, you’ll want to migrate the items currently stored in your local Primary vault into the new Personal vault of your Teams account. The Personal vault functions very similarly to what you’re used to, but will be specifically connected to the Teams account and is a vault only YOU can access, not even the admin of your Teams account can access the Personal vault. All you’ll want to do is follow these steps to migrate existing logins into your new Teams account’s Personal vault:

Set up the apps and import your data

Should you ever leave this company or for whatever reason no longer wish your personal items to be stored in the Teams account you can follow similar steps but instead move the items in a local Primary vault, you’ll always have flexibility with how you access them. :)

This discussion has been closed.