To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Duplicate logins after migration to account

Options
lordkev
lordkev
Community Member

Hi,

I recently migrated from Dropbox sync to a 1Password account, and everything went fine. However, when I added that same account to a second computer, it appears I accidentally migrated everything a second time, and now every login is duplicated in my account. I've already verified that I removed the Dropbox synced vault, so as far as I can tell all of the duplicates are indeed in my account. They are even named exactly the same. How can I fix this issue?

Thanks,
Kevin

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: Account/Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @lordkev! I'm sorry to hear that. The easiest way to remove them would be to restore a backup of your Primary vault before you got an account, then delete all the items in your account and move everything over one more time. You can restore a backup on whichever computer you prefer:

Learn how to restore a backup of 1Password

Then sign in to your account once more, select all the items in your account's vault and delete them, and move things over from your Primary vault. Let us know how that goes! :)

This discussion has been closed.