To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I add 1password to my Iphone6? It is on my Microsoft Surface book now. Just starting.

Options
Cindy_B
Cindy_B
Community Member

Just started using 1password on my Microsoft Surface Book. Not totally familiar with it yet but I have been somewhat successful. Now I need to put it on and sync it with my Iphone6 since that is what I use most of the time.

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I add 1password to my Iphone6? It is on my Microsoft Surface book now. Just starting.

Comments

• Cindy_B
    Cindy_B
    Community Member
    Options

See above question

• Cindy_B
    Cindy_B
    Community Member
    Options

Just started with 1password trial. If I have 1password on my Microsoft Surface Book and want to add it to my iphone6 only, would that be considered a second account or inviting another member? Just want to be able to sync between iphone6 where I do most of my entries and my Surface Book

• Hi @Cindy_B! I merged your posts to keep things in one place. Hope you don't mind. :) Using 1Password on your iPhone 6 is as simple as signing in there. It doesn't count as an extra family member and you don't be charged extra for it — everything you need to use 1Password on all of your devices is included in the account you signed up for. Install 1Password on any of your other devices and sign in to start using it there:

Set up the apps

Then you can save your passwords and use them in your browser. Let us know if you have some questions.

This discussion has been closed.