To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Msg says trial period over, but I've had acct for years. Locked out. Help

Options
FrankT
FrankT
Community Member

I bought 1Password a few years ago, but I must have updated and now it days that the trial period is over. I am now locked out. How do I get back to my original version?

1Password Version: 5.4.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.12.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Msg says trial period over, but I've had acct for years. Locked out. Help

Comments

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @FrankT! I see that you did previously purchase a licence for 1Password; if you have recently re-installed it, you might need to re-apply your licence. The downloads for 1Password from our site also act as the trial versions for 1Password; applying your licence will remove the trial period restrictions. I've just re-sent a copy of your licence details to you - please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!

• ox4dboy
    ox4dboy
    Community Member
    Options
  • Indeed, a 1Password account is new to lots of folks. Our existing users think they have one because they sign in to many accounts, and when they purchased 1Password previously they thought it included something they sign in to. We wanted to make that possible for future users, but it has been a challenge explaining it to existing users. We'll continue to persevere. :)

This discussion has been closed.