Blocked by Chrome (Maybe Windows?)

Hello. I've been using the browser extension in Chrome for months and haven't had a problem. As of yesterday, I've been getting the message, "Browser connection refused. 1password refused connection from untrusted source, check logs for details." I've tried all of the steps outlined here: https://support.1password.com/extension-troubleshooting/#if-1password-still-isn-t-working-in-your-browser

I might not have done everything correctly when it came to LAN settings, etc., but I think I did. I also tried everything in Chrome's settings.

The strange thing is, right before the problem occurred, I logged into my Microsoft account for the first time in many months, because I kept getting a message that I needed to sync everything. Could it be a Windows problem? I've tried adjusting the firewall settings as outlined, but again, I could have made a mistake. As you can probably tell, I'm not the most technical person.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Scott

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hello. I've been using the 1Password extension in chrome for months. As of yesterday, I get the message: "Browser connection refused 1password refused connection from untrusted source, check logs details". The strange thing is I logged into my Microsoft account to "sync" everything right before. Could it be a Windows problem? I tried all of the steps outlined here: https://support.1password.com/extension-troubleshooting/#if-1password-still-isn-t-working-in-your-browser

Comments

• scodac
    scodac
    Community Member

Never mind. It works now, somehow.

Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the update! it sounds like Chrome may have just had an update pending, which will prevent 1Password from verifying its code signature temporarily. I'm glad to hear it's working now, but we're here if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.