Credit card item, Verification Number doesn't fill in correctly

Options

When calling on 1Password to fill in the credit card information, it fills correctly except for the verification number field which is left blank. The site this occurs is https://e-payment.postfinance.ch ..., if that is of any help.

In the mean time I found that one can check on:

https://agilebits.com/store/add_to_cart/108?license=SINGLE

Using this web page I see that something is filled into the verification number field (3 dots appear, but if they are the correct ones I can't see)

Thanks
qcovering

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @qcovering. Thanks for your post. It looks like the postfinance.ch link needs me to sign in before I can see what is happening. But, given it's a Swiss website, I would guess that this is one where we don't have a good guess of which field matches up with the verification number. If you're using Safari, could you save a Web Archive (File > Save As… and set the Format to Web Archive) of the page and send it to us for review? You can send it to support+forums@agilebits.com with a link to this thread.

Thanks!

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits
    Fort Worth, Texas

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for sending the webarchive, @qcovering! Here's what I see:

<tr>
        <td class="ncoltxtl2" align="right"><small><label for="Ecom_Payment_Card_Verification">Kartenprüfnummer*</label> :</small></td>
        <td class="ncolinput">
            <small>                                         
                <input type="text" name="Ecom_Payment_Card_Verification" id="Ecom_Payment_Card_Verification" autocomplete="Off" size="10" maxlength="10" aria-required="true" aria-required="true">
            </small>&nbsp;
            <input type="hidden" name="CVCFlag" value="-1">
            <small>
                <small>
                    <a class="midncol" href="https://e-payment.postfinance.ch/ncol/prod/card_verification_code.asp?lang=5&amp;ABRAND=Eurocard&amp;CSRFSP=%2Fncol%2Fprod%2Forderstandard%2Easp&amp;CSRFKEY=8A75B1A9CA3ADA81653E06E0403A263B2736D3FB&amp;CSRFTS=20161216015910" target="popup" onclick="window.open('','popup','width=300,height=400,left=0,top=0,scrollbars=1')">Was ist das?</a>
                </small>
            </small>
        </td>
    </tr>

It looks like the <input> tag where the card value goes is fairly well formed, so I believe it should be a fairly simple matter for us to add support for this one. I've created an issue to track this. It has to go through the release cycles of our various platform apps, so I can't offer a timeframe for when it will be available, but it's on our list. :)

Thanks!

ref: LMC-17483-736, BRAIN-334

• qcovering
    qcovering
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks jxpx777, excellent service (as usual).
    qcovering

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Cheers, @qcovering!

This discussion has been closed.