To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Need to talk to a person. Number I can call? Thanks!

Options
ronaldh211
ronaldh211
Community Member
edited December 2016 in Memberships

Have 2 desktops, 2 iPhones, one iPad. Have dropbox. Want to sync all devices to one account/vault via dropbox. I signed on to make an "Account" but I see there is a charge for this. More features than I need. I just want to sync everything to one vault. My number [removed by AgileBits for privacy on our public forum]. Long time customer but now I'm confused. Thanks

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: latest
OS Version: OS X 10.12.1
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:person

Comments

• Brian
    Brian
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @ronaldh211 ,

Thanks for reaching out!

If you would like to sync your data using Dropbox, then you do not actually need to have a 1Password account.

To sync via Dropbox, you will have to purchase a standalone license for the devices that you want to sync with. Please note that the basic versions of the mobile apps are free to download.

Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions!

• JCCowan
    JCCowan
    Community Member
    Options

Similar problem. I bought a single license for Windows Feb 2015. I was under the impression I could use it on my laptop and IPhone. Recently I bougth Secure Wallet Pro from Ap Store, but question if just wasted my money. Thought I was doing some kind of upgrate on the phone. No one to email. No one to call, has made this a frustrating experience.

• JCCowan
    JCCowan
    Community Member
    Options

Been doing some Google searches and think I've found out a few answers to some of my question. License doesn't expire. What were the benefits I gained from Secure Wallet Pro on my I phone.

• @JCCowan I'm sorry for the confusion. You can use 1Password any of your Windows computers with your license, and you can use it on your iPhone for free. There are Pro Features available for purchase in the iPhone app, and it sounds like that's what you got. Learn about what they include:

Pro features in 1Password for iOS

Hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.