Donate to 1Password

spacemn_spiff
spacemn_spiff
Community Member

It's holidays time of the year, I wanted to make a donation to the 1password team. I have been very happy with 1Password and would like to donate to help keep the spirits high and show my appreciation for the product.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @spacemn_spiff, thank you so much for thinking of us! It means a lot to all of us here <3

As much as I would appreciate a donation, I gotta say, there are so many charities out there that need it much more than we do. I would love to see you support a local charity in your area or help out some of the privacy and civil liberties organizations who are spread so thin. The nice thing is they would be able to give you a tax receipt, too :)

To your point about keeping our spirits high, I would hug you if I could! It's a very busy season and somedays it's hard to keep things in perspective about how awesome things are. Simply hearing from customers like you is a great start, and if you'd like to go even further, a post card from your neck of the woods would be amazing!

Take care and thanks again for being so awesome. It's an honour to have wonderful customers like you!

The team and I wish you and your family all the best during this holiday season. And have yourself a Happy New Year, too!

• spacemn_spiff
    spacemn_spiff
    Community Member

Thanks so much for such a great message. You guys keep up building great tools for people like me. 1Password has made my life lot simpler and I will support it in the future.

I will take that advice about donating to a charity.

Happy Holidays!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Happy holidays to you too! We couldn't do what we do without you and the rest of our awesome customers — and supporting a good cause just makes it sweeter. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.