I pay 1password for mac and 1password for android

I pay 1password for mac two years ago, and pay too 1pass for android when this stay in market.
Now I Change my mobile and when try to sync 1password for mac with 1password for android I need create a new account of your application and this is trial.

What happend? I need pay monthly when I pay the lisence for mac and android?

Thanks and sorry for my english

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I pay 1password for mac and Android

Comments

• I have the same question, how do our existing licenses transfer to the new 1password subscription model?

• JacobJacob

Team Member

Hi @lkt and @jyennaco! To start using a subscription, sign up for an account, then sign in to your devices and move your existing data over. If you purchased in the past year we would be happy to look into some credit toward a subscription. Send us your purchase info at [email protected] and post back here with the confirmation number you receive; we'll get back to you shortly. Hope that helps! :)

• Thank you @Jacob !

• JacobJacob

Team Member

You're welcome :)

• Thanks @Jacob,

But I do not want subscriptions, I like the license system that I had until now and it worked perfectly.

It's posible that?

• JacobJacob

Team Member

@lkt Okay no problem. You can go back to using the standalone version of 1Password if you'd like, and your account doesn't need to be unfrozen to do it. Simply copy the items out of your account from 1Password for Mac. To do that, open and unlock the app, then choose 1Password -> Preferences and click Advanced. Click the box beside "Allow creation of vaults outside of 1Password accounts" to enable a Primary vault on your computer. This will be stored outside your account.

To move your items to the Primary vault, click the vault in the top left of the main 1Password window and choose the vault your items are located in. Then select them all by pressing Command A on your keyboard. With the items selected, choose Items -> Share -> Primary -> Copy from the menu bar. You can also click the export button (a little box with an arrow pointing up) on each item, select the Primary vault, and click Copy to quickly move an individual item.

Now you can sign out of your account on your devices. Hope that helps!

• @Jacob
    And how do I sync with android? Before I made it to dropbox

Thanks for all

• JacobJacob

Team Member

@lkt You can use Dropbox there as well. Learn how to sync all your devices with Dropbox:

How to sync 1Password with Dropbox

Let us know how that goes :)

This discussion has been closed.