A way to add app signatures to logins?

burn123
burn123
Community Member

Hello,
I was wondering if there is a way to put in the app signatures of different apps on your phone so that when you open the 1Password keyboard to fill it, it will be able to recognize the entry in the password database. Similar to how we are able to "Add app" on Windows, it would be super helpful to be able to do this.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @burn123. Please have a look at my response here for information on creating app specific Logins.

Let me know if that helps! Thanks!

• burn123
    burn123
    Community Member

It would be a lot easier if there could be a + symbol or something similar next to the name of the login when you go to browse to pick which login to select. Especially because sometime the package names are too long to completely see.

• @burn123 we completely agree :) We can provide a better way to map Logins with installed Apps on the device. Peri’s suggestion is simply a workaround until we have something better in place.

• burn123
    burn123
    Community Member

Ok thanks! Is this something that is expected to come anywhere in the realm of "soon"?

• We definitely hope to improve filling soon, but I can't make any promises. :)

This discussion has been closed.