Support for standalone licenses

Hi there, looked for a clear answer but didn't find it. So I try here.

As many out there I'm an old 1P user. Do own standalone licenses for Mac iOs and Windows.
Currently you're offering 1P new users to sing for plans, and I'm wondering what level of support you will be providing to those standalone license users like me.

Thanks

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• JacobJacob

Team Member
    edited December 2016

Hey @giusep71! Glad to hear you've seen the 1Password subscription. :) We are offering the same support to everyone who uses 1Password, whether they purchased a few years back or just now. We have been a bit busy lately via email, so the forum and Twitter are the best place to come if you need help with something quickly.

If you're referring to what we offer for existing folks to move over to a subscription, we have some things available for folks who have purchased in the past year. A 1Password subscription is a whole new experience. You'll get what you've had in 1Password over the years as well as:

• Get all the 1Password apps. No matter which plan you choose, access to the latest versions of all the 1Password apps is included. Install 1Password on your devices and sign in to start using them.
    • Sync without the need of a third-party sync service. With a 1Password account, simply sign in and your passwords and other items will be available automatically. When you change them, you’ll see your changes on all the device you are signed in to.
    • Restore deleted or changed items. If a change was made to an item and it needs to be reverted, fret not. It can easily be rolled back from 1Password.com.
    • View, edit, and add items from a browser. You’ll always have access to your data on 1Password.com, even if you're away from the devices you typically use.
    • Brand new multi-factor security model for your hosted account. We took some extra steps to make sure the security is even better than what the standalone version of 1Password has. An Account Key is generated during setup to strengthen your Master Password, and we don't store either of those. Learn more about how 1Password protects your data in the cloud.
    • Access your data even if you stop paying. Your data is yours. Even if you ever cancel your subscription, you can always view and export your data.

Hope that helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.